Dungeness Water Rule

Water Rule MapWater Rule

Mitigation is required for new water uses provided by wells within the Rule Area (including most Group B water systems). Mitigation is not required for projects that are served by Group A water systems. Clallam County will require proof of mitigation in order to issue permits, including building and land divisions. Contact the Dungeness Water Exchange to purchase a mitigation package.

The full text of the Dungeness Water Rule: WAC 173-518