Yes, we offer anonymous and confidential HIV testing and counseling at Department of Health and Human Services for people most at risk of HIV infection. HIV is the virus that causes AIDS. The following behaviors increase a person's risk for getting HIV:
- Sharing needles and / or drug works
- If male, having sex with other men
- Exchanging sex for money or drugs
- Having sex, whether you are male or female, with someone who has done any of the above
- Having sex with 6 or more different people in the past year
For more information about the test, call 360-565-2612 or visit our HIV web page. If you are calling from the west end (Forks, Clallam Bay, etc.), dial 360-374-5324 and ask for extension 2612.