Food Handler/Worker Cards

  1. 1

Food Worker Cards (also known as 'health cards' or 'food worker permits') are issued locally by Environmental Health Services on behalf of the State of Washington Department of Health authorized online training program. See the Department of Health Food Worker Card Frequently Asked Questions for additional details.

Food Worker Class now offered online!

View All