Northwest Veterans Resource Center
Veterans Relief Fund
Clallam County is proud of its citizens who have served our country. The county is dedicated to providing information and assistance to our veterans and their dependents. The Northwest Veterans Resource Center (NWVRC) is the home of the Clallam County Veterans Relief Fund, a program that provides emergency assistance to qualified veterans and their families.
- Eligibility for Clallam County Veterans relief
- General under Honorable or Honorable discharge from military service.
- Must be a veteran defined in RCW 73.08.005,
- Make less than 150 percent of the poverty guidelines from U.S. Department of Health and Human Services,
- Be a resident of Washington State for 12 months.
- Current resident of Clallam county.
Veteran Service Officers
At the NWVRC you will find dedicated staff and volunteers that can assist with local, state, and federal veteran resources as well.
This assistance provides veterans and their families access to the following services:
- VA Disability
- Survivors benefits
- My HealtheVet
- Death Benefits
- Getting copy of your DD214
- Ordering medical records
Veteran Service Officers are available on a walk in basis.
Port Angeles - Monday through Thursday (9 am to 3 pm) closed Federal holidays
216 S Francis Street Port Angeles, WA 98363
Forks: We also have our WDVA VSO at the Forks American Legion every Monday from 10 am to 2 pm
651 E Division Street Forks, WA 98331
- Education Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- One Day Bus Pass
- Local housing programs
- Telemental health service location
For more information please contact:
- Levi Douglas - Clallam County Veterans Program Coordinator
Email Levi Douglas
- Christopher Osuna-Pertchert - Accredited WDVA County Service Officer
Email Christopher Osuna-Pertchert
Normal office hours are Monday through Thursday, 9 am to 3 pm. For questions, please call the office at 360-797-1791, or email Northwest Veterans Resource Center.