Health & Human Services
Through leadership and community partnerships, the Clallam County Department of Health and Human Services envisions a community in which individuals make healthy choices, access the health and human services they need, and live in a safe and healthy environment.
Clallam County Department of Health & Human Services is dedicated to promoting and protecting the health, safety, and quality of life for all people in Clallam County.
Septics 101 is an introduction to how septic systems work and a prerequisite for the Septics 201 Homeowner DIY Inspection Training. Upon passing the Septics 201 exam, participants are certified to inspect & submit DIY septic inspection reports to EH. Register online . . .
WA DOH has updated the shellfish harvest status for West Strait of Juan de Fuca from Cape Flattery to Pillar Point to CLOSED for ALL SPECIES effective September 1, 2023. See additional shellfish harvesting beach statuses below: For additional details . . .
- @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 2023-25 HTF RFP Funding Awards
- Clallam County One Tenth of One Percent Tax Fund - 2021 Annual Report
- Current Clallam Opioid Surveillance Report (PDF)
- Making Opioid Overdose a Notifiable Condition in Clallam County (PDF)
- Tobacco and Vapor Information Sheet (PDF)
- High Rate of Tobacco Sales to Minors (PDF)
Behavioral Health 2024 Request for Proposal
- No Voluntary Bidder Questions Received
- 2024 Request for Proposal
- Attachments A, B, C & D
- Evaluation and Scoring Form