Who asks for a vacation?

Generally, the person who wants that portion of road or right of way which abuts his/her property to be vacated will be the "Principal Petitioner". Additional property owners along that same road or right of way may want the vacation of such portions which abut their own properties. Any such individuals may be included in the same vacation petition with the Principal Petitioner, and would join as "Co-Petitioners".

Show All Answers

1. How do I begin a road vacation?
2. Who asks for a vacation?
3. Who decides if the road is to be vacated?
4. How long does a vacation take?
5. How much does it cost?