What happens if I lose my card before it expires?

We can replace Food Worker Cards that were issued in Clallam County or online and have not expired yet. If your card was issued in another county and not online, you will need to contact that county for a replacement card.

You may come to the Clallam County Environmental Health Customer Service Counter in room 130 of the Courthouse building to get a duplicate card. We will look up your card in the statewide online database. If we verify that you took the class online and are eligible for a replacement card, we will print out a replacement card. There is a $5 fee for a duplicate card.

Show All Answers

1. Who needs a Food Worker Card?
2. How soon do I need to get a Food Worker Card?
3. How do I prepare for the class and exam?
4. How long are Food Worker Cards good for?
5. What happens if I lose my card before it expires?
6. I got my Food Worker Card in a different county in Washington State...is it still valid for Clallam County?
7. How do I take the class online if I don't have a computer?