- Tests are now available for home delivery two different ways:
- Washington State Department of Health at-home rapid COVID-19 test portal
- U.S. Government COVID-19 test order site
- Instructions for COVID-19 self tests:
- CDC video - How to Use a Self-Test
- CDC instructions - How to Collect an Anterior Nasal Swab Specimen for COVID-19 Testing (PDF)
- The FDA has extended the expiration date of the iHealth COVID Tests. If you have tests with an expiration date in June, they will now expire in September. Check your expiration dates.
- Tested positive for COVID-19? Report your results
- Treatment is available! Test to Treat (PDF)
- Washington State Department of Health - Testing for COVID-19
- Ask Dr. Berry: I think I might have been exposed to the COVID virus. What should I do?
- I tested positive for COVID-19. Now what do I do?
- COVID-19 Testing Locations (DOCX) in Clallam County
- Types of COVID-19 Tests (PDF) - WA DOH
- Health insurance and coronavirus (COVID-19) frequently asked questions
- Free rapid antigen tests are available to all Clallam County residents at the following locations:
- Forks Health Department at 140 C Street SW
Please call ahead to arrange an outside pick up at 360-374-3121.
- Forks Library at 171 S Forks Avenue
Please visit the curbside window (drive-up window on the backside of the building) for pick up.
- Clallam Bay Library at 16990 WA-112
Please visit the curbside window (last window on the ramp before the entrance) for pick up.
- Port Angeles Main Library at 2210 South Peabody Street
Please visit the curbside window for pick up, located to the left of the front entrance.
- Sequim Branch Library at 630 N Sequim Avenue
Please visit the curbside table at the front entrance and ring the bell for assistance.