The forms listed in the following are those most commonly used for tax assessment and tax administration purposes. Please note that this is not a complete list. For instance, there are no forms listed for the Designated Forestland and Open Space programs which have multiple form applications and instruction packets. It is probably best to contact the Assessor's Office for anything regarding these programs. However, if you know what you need for these programs or the forms you need are not listed here and you can identify them, you can access them by going directly to the Washington State Department of Revenue's (DOR) website at http://dor.wa.gov/
Adobe Reader is required to access and use some of the forms listed in the following. If you do not have this program, it is available on the internet as a free download. Also, some forms are `print only', which cannot be saved electronically. A message appears near the top of the form when this is the case.
Most of the links following the form descriptions go to the Department of Revenue's website. Using a link produces a message instead of the form you want, you can perform your own search by viewing all to go directly to the property tax forms. This will save you several steps on the DOR's website.
New for 2008
The Homeowners with Limited Income Property Tax Deferral program was approved by the legislature in late 2007 effective for taxes payable in 2008. Links to information and application forms for this program are listed in the following under the Homeowners Tax Deferral Program heading.
Senior/Disabled Exemption & Deferral Programs
- Senior Citizen and Disabled Persons Exemption from Real Property Taxes - Application with Instructions (PDF)
- Senior Citizen/Disabled Persons Income Checklist - Worksheet on WA State Dept. of Revenue website
- Senior Citizen/Disabled Persons Gross Income Adjustments - Worksheet on WA State Dept. of Revenue website
- Change in Status Report Senior Citizen and Disabled Persons Exemption From Real Property Taxes - Report Form with Instructions (PDF)
- Proof of Disability Statement - Doctor's Statement Form (DOC)
- Senior Citizen and Disabled Persons Declaration to Defer - Application with Worksheet and Instructions (PDF)
- General Information
- Online Filing Option: Electronic Filing of Personal Property Listing (PDF)
- Exemption of Farm Machinery and Equipment (Property Tax Exemption) - Application Form (DOC)
- Taxpayer's Claim for Reduction of Assessments - Destroyed Real or Personal Property - Application with Worksheet and Instructions (XLS)
Homeowners Tax Deferral Program
- General tax deferral Information on Department of Revenue website
- Homeowners Limited Income Deferral Program Application Form (PDF)
Home Improvement Exemption
- Exemption for Physical Improvement to a Single Family Dwelling - Application with Instructions (PDF)
Property Tax Exemption
Department of Revenue Property Tax Forms - All
View the Department of Revenue Property Tax Forms.
- Department of Natural Resources: Fire Protection Assessment Refund Form (PDF)