Property Tax Payment Information
**Invoice Cloud has been temporarily disabled**
Please see instructions on the Treasurer's Main Page for detailed steps on how to make a payment online; or follow these simple steps:
- Property Search (left hand column on this page)
- Add items to payment cart (under 'Pay Tax Due' section)
- Proceed to payment cart
Thank you for your patience as we work to get Invoice Cloud back online.
1st half Property Taxes are due April 30
2nd half Property Taxes are due October 31
All payments must be postmarked by the due date to avoid interest.
Do not risk being late. We suggest if you are mailing your payment on the due date, that you walk into the Post Office to make sure it is post-marked by the Post Master. Using USPS drop-boxes or mailing from your home mailbox will put you at risk of your payment not being post-marked the day you mailed it. We will apply taxes based on the postmark.
Our office is open 9 am to 3 pm daily (Mon-Fri excluding holidays), to accept property tax payments
We accept the following types of payments, in person:
- Personal Check
- Debit (fee charged by vendor)
- Credit (fee charged by vendor)
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
We cannot accept:
- Debit/Credit payments over the phone - please call ACI Payments, Inc at (800-272-9829) for assistance
Paying with Debit / Credit / E-Check Online or over the Phone
- Debit, Credit, and E-Check payments are available online through Invoice Cloud, click the ONLINE BILL PAY link above to make your payment
- Or, you may visit the Parcel/Tax Property Search page to complete your transaction (through ACI), or
- To make payments by phone, call ACI Payments at 800-272-9829 and provide them the Clallam County Jurisdiction Code: 5603
- All electronic payments charge the user a fee for service
- All these fees are set and imposed by the payment presentment company (ACI & Invoice Cloud) Payments and are subject to change without notice
Please note that the County cannot absorb the fees associated with accepting electronic payments. This service can only be available to taxpayers by the Treasurer's Office contracting with service provider such as ACI and Invoice Cloud. Therefore, we are unable to set/manage fees to the user.
Other Payment Information
- U.S. Funds Only. Make your check payable to "Clallam County Treasurer."
- Your Cancelled Check will be your receipt and proof of payment. If you require a receipt, please provide a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.
- We will not hold post-dated checks for processing later, they will be returned to you.
Mail (Payment by Check)
- Clallam County Treasurer
223 E 4th Street, Suite 3
Port Angeles WA 98362
Drop Off Location
- Port Angeles:
- Round-about: There is a black payment box located in the round-about in front of the main Courthouse entrance. You can access this roundabout by entering from 4th Street.
- Lobby-Drop: Our office is located inside the main Courthouse. Come through the main doors, we are the second office on the right. We are open from 9 am-3 pm daily to receive payments - outside of those hours you can place your payment in the black wall-mounted drop box to the left of our main office door.